Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs, P.C. (TBC) announced its new website, www.tbccpa.com. The newly designed website captures TBC’s ongoing efforts and commitment to serve the growing needs of its clients by enhancing the quality and availability of information for business professionals in the Capital Region and throughout the Northeast.
The website offers new features including:
• An in-depth look at the breadth of services TBC provides, from traditional services of tax and accounting, to advisory services such as valuation, forensic accounting and pension plan administration
• Twelve monthly newsletters for clients to choose from, each of which provides helpful finance and tax information for businesses and/or individuals
• Dynamic online forms to subscribe to newsletters, ask questions, submit RFPs or apply for a job at TBC
• New detailed profiles for shareholders, partners, directors and managers to showcase the individuality of TBC’s key engagement leaders
• Mobile friendly site, accessible for those using tablets and smart phones
• TBC News section highlighting the latest company hires, promotions, charitable initiatives and events
The website’s homepage welcomes visitors with seamless navigation, and easy-to-access industry content and resources. TBC’s new website places a sharp focus on its mission of offering a higher standard of excellence to clients in search of quality accounting, tax and advisory services. As the Firm’s clients continue to become even more mobile and digital, it is important for the new website to be responsive to the devices that the clients are using.
“Throughout the evolution of our Firm, we have focused on providing our clients with customized solutions for all of their accounting, tax and advisory needs,” said Managing Partner James W. Drislane. “We wanted our website to validate that we don’t just say that we offer a unique and personal approach to serving various industries and individuals, but that we do.”
“With this new site, we can vibrantly demonstrate our focus on delivering exceptional work while also keeping our focus on building personal relationships with our clients and creating a positive client experience for them. For more than 40 years, this mindset has been the cornerstone to our service model and ultimately, the reason why we have achieved a strong reputation within the Capital Region and beyond.”
With more than 85 full time associates and a goal of growing to over 100 employees in the next few years, TBC offers all of the advantages of a large firm, while keeping its focus on personal relationships.
TBC provides a full spectrum of accounting, tax and advisory services, offering a wide range of solutions for different business needs. With its new and improved web presence, TBC has made resources more accessible for clients and accounting professionals.