At Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs the health and well-being of our staff and clients is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being informed and responsive. We are carefully monitoring the situation and following all guidance from our local, state, and federal health agencies.
In the meantime, it is business as usual!
- In the event that a decision is made to close the office, we have business continuity plans in place. Our remote services are regularly tested and are fully operational so we can serve you no matter what happens or where the work occurs.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are encouraging all clients to rely on electronic communication to the greatest extent possible. We have the ability to create a confidential, encrypted portal where documents can be uploaded and shared with your Accountant. We also have the ability to encrypt emails and attachments to emails. Lastly, we have the ability to bill and accept payment electronically. If you would like to utilize any of these services simply contact your Accountant and they will assist you in getting set up.
- If you are unable to utilize these electronic communication options, we are strongly encouraging you to get us your paper tax-related documents as soon as possible to ensure we are able to prepare and process your return.
- We have also been encouraging our team members to have open dialogues with our clients to assess their comfort level with on-site visits (their location or ours) during this challenging time.
- We are also monitoring all guidance from the IRS in regards to potential changes in filing deadlines.
If you have any specific questions, or need to submit your tax related documents, please contact your Accountant and they will be happy to help.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility during this time of uncertainty. We will be in communication as this situation evolves and in the event that further decisions are made that affect TBC operations.