Changes in industry such as globalization, price increases in raw material, operating, transportation and labor costs are challenges wholesalers and distributors face. Profitability depends on efficient cost effective operations and the ability to finance growth. We take the time to learn the specific business challenges, objectives and opportunities of our whole sale and distribution clients, seeking ways to accelerate growth by improving operational efficiency and increasing profitability.
The Wholesale and Distribution Services Group meets monthly to discuss emerging and topical issues affecting clients in the wholesaler and distributor industry such as:
- Current accounting pronouncements in the industry
- Federal and State income tax issues
- Relationships with bankers & lending services
- Inventory, material & processes
- Tax incentives & other economic benefits