The current economic market provides challenges to the real estate industry. The fluctuating supply and demand of residential and commercial inventory and financing, rising real estate taxes and energy costs, make it critical that you work with TBC financial professionals who understand the complexities of the real estate business.
The Real Estate Services Group meets monthly to discuss emerging and topical issues affecting clients in the real estate industry such as:
- Current accounting pronouncements in the industry
- Federal and State income tax issues
- Like-kind exchange analysis
- Cost segregation and accelerated depreciation studies
- Federal and State tax credits
- Development financing and grants