Stephanie is a partner at TBC and specializes in commercial and governmental audits. She supervises all phases of audit engagements ranging from retail businesses, nonprofit entities, employee benefit plans, governmental entities including school districts, to audits of limited partnerships in compliance with HUD guidelines. She meets all continuing professional education requirements to perform audits in accordance with Governmental Auditing Standards. Stephanie is also experienced in tax services for corporations, partnerships and nonprofits.
- Spina Bifida Association of Northeastern New York, Board of Director Member and Treasurer
- Business Review “Forty Under 40” Winner
- Siena College School of Business, Executive Advisory Board Member
Just for fun
- Stephanie hails from the Syracuse area and during tax season she coincidentally wears a lot of Orange to work on dress down Saturdays.
- She enjoys playing with her dog Lucia, a Welsh Spring Spaniel who became a member of the Mumford family after Stephanie and her husband honeymooned in St. Lucia.