Mike has extensive experience serving a client base that includes, but is not limited to, automotive dealerships, wholesalers, and nonprofit entities. His main responsibilities include managing and supervising all phases of audit, review and compilation engagements of commercial entities, nonprofit entities, and governmental units including colleges. Mike is also experienced in providing tax services to a wide array of businesses and organizations. He is also a member of the TBC Automotive Services Group.
- Master of Science in Taxation, University at Albany
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, State University of New York, College at Oneonta
Just for fun
- Mike is a New York Yankees fan and named his dog “Jeter” after the future hall of famer.
- He has been a member of the Stockport Volunteer Fire Company since he was 16, previously serving as the Company’s treasurer.
- In the summer months, Mike enjoys playing softball, golf and any type of outdoor backyard game.