For more than 75 years, the Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) has been helping individuals, families, and businesses achieve financial security. With their strong commitment to delivering only those financial products and planning services that are in their clients’ best interests, the Society’s nearly 20,000 members nationwide are uniquely qualified to assist the public in reaching their future financial goals. FSP members can provide expert advice on wealth accumulation, wealth preservation, and wealth transfer, as well as a wide variety of other financial topics, from business compensation planning and employee benefits to charitable planning and tax issues.
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)