The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is a national organization and is the only trade association of its kind that provides resources, education, seminars, workshops, support and a global network to the accounting marketing industry. Our membership includes accounting firm marketers from “Big Four” and other national, regional, local and sole proprietor firms. Others include sales and business development professionals, accounting partners, firm administrators, consultants, vendors, trade press, educators and students. Inherent in this mission is a focus on education and professional skills development to enable our members to add value to their firms and act as a compass for the rapidly changing competitive environment. Learn more about AAM.
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)