The AICPA Information Management and Technology Assurance (IMTA) Division provides CPAs with a vast array of resources, tools and information about Emerging IT Trends, IT Risk and IT Assurance, Data Analytics, Security and Privacy, and Business Solutions. Among these resources, it established the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) which is a specialty designation that identifies CPAs with the unique ability to bridge between business and technology while meeting the strict requirements for a CPA license as well as additional training and experience in Emerging Trends, IT Assurance and Risk, Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Security and Privacy. Learn more about AICPA Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)