Sarah works with commercial clients, government entities and employee benefit funds. Sarah meets all continuing professional education requirements in accordance with Governmental Auditing Standards and Circular A-133. In 2014, Sarah was promoted to partner. She sits on the board of directors for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, The College of Saint Rose
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region
- Business Review “Forty Under 40” Winner
Just for fun
- Sarah has really strong problem solving skills, for instance when she realized it didn’t make sense for her snowmobile to sit in the garage all winter while she worked 6 days a week, she decided to get her motorcycle license and buy a bike.
- An avid runner, Sarah gained lots of attention at the Firm when she ran faster than shareholder John Teevan in a local 5k road race. John clarifies that he has since placed ahead of Sarah and that she now owes him dinner.