As a partner, Paula’s experience has led her to specialize in audits of not-for-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, and commercial entities. She also provides accounting and tax services and is actively involved with our in-house education committee to ensure that the Firm’s continuing professional education requirements and training are met as outlined in our Quality Control Document.
- Master of Science in Accounting, University at Albany
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University at Albany
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, University at Albany
Just for fun
- Paula went skydiving on the day she graduated from college, taking her leap out into the world quite literally.
- If there’s a TBC committee that Paula’s not on, it probably hasn’t been formed yet. She’s on the Not-For-Profit Committee, Education Committee, and the Accounting & Auditing Committee.