Before joining the world of public accounting, Kevin was a teacher in the Glens Falls School District. His second career in accounting is where he truly found his niche and now, some 30 odd years later, Kevin is a Director in the Firm’s tax department. His responsibilities include management advisory and tax services. Individual income, estate and gift taxes represent special areas of concentration. His client base includes professional organizations, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, construction contractors, and real estate developers. The former teacher in Kevin enables him to impart his technical knowledge to both clients and the staff. This includes monitoring changes resulting from new tax legislation and guiding the staff in its implementation.
- Masters of Business Administration, University at Albany
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Siena College
- President, Wesley Health Care Center Foundation
- Board Member, Living Resources Corporation
- Treasurer, Albany Rotary Foundation
- Treasurer, Fast Break Fund
Just for fun
A former Siena College basketball player, Kevin played high school hoops in Long Island against TBC shareholder John Teevan.