Before joining the world of public accounting, Kevin was a teacher in the Glens Falls School District. His second career in accounting is where he truly found his niche and now, some 30 odd years later, Kevin is charged with managing the Firm’s tax department. His responsibilities include management advisory and tax services. Individual income, estate and gift taxes represent special areas of concentration. His client base includes professional organizations, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, construction contractors, and real estate developers. The former teacher in Kevin enables him to impart his technical knowledge to both clients and the staff. This includes monitoring changes resulting from new tax legislation and guiding the staff in its implementation.
- Board of Directors of the Fast Break Fund, Inc., Member
- Saratoga Children’s Museum, Former Board Member
- Living Resources Certified Home Health Agency, Treasurer
- Albany Rotary Foundation, Member
Just for fun
- A former Siena College basketball player, Kevin played high school hoops in Long Island against fellow TBC shareholder John Teevan.
- A fixture in the Saratoga community, Kevin is always interested in opening a “satellite” office on Lake Avenue.