Located at the “Crossroads of Northeast North America”, Saratoga County is just 150 miles from Boston, New York City and Montreal and at the center of New York’s Tech Valley. More than 54 percent of the US and Canadian populations and 60 percent of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles). When you locate in Saratoga County, you’ll enjoy ready access to the Northern Hemisphere markets, a skilled and productive labor force and a world class quality of life. If you are ready to start a business, expand, relocate, or build a facility, The Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) is ready to help. Learn more about Saratoga Economic Development Corporation.
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)