The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) supports the users of business and intangible asset valuation services and financial forensic services, including damages determinations of all kinds and fraud detection and prevention, by training and certifying financial professionals in these disciplines. NACVA training includes Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit and is available to both members and non-members. Learn more about the NACVA.
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)