The Institute of Business Appraisers is committed to providing the highest quality of service to our members in assisting them in a journey to professional excellence in the field of business appraisal. Our goal is to provide a supportive and nurturing environment for each member through IBA’s resources. Many of these resources are provided through the Appraisal Database and Mentoring (ADAM) subscription and the Consultants Training Institute (CTI) where you will find technical support, market data, professional certification, and practical education in all aspects of appraisal of small and mid-sized businesses, article archives, and more. In fulfilling this mission, IBA staff is assisted by the generosity of the many volunteers who provide professional mentoring, report review, instructions and technical publications for the enhancement of the profession. Learn more about the IBA.
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)