The Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE) is a nonprofit professional organization for persons engaged in the management of voluntary trade and professional organizations. ESSAE provides a method for the exchange of ideas among the professional staff of associations located in New York State. ESSAE provides quality educational, leadership, and professional development opportunities to association executives and supplier members, to encourage high professional standards in the management of associations. ESSAE membership comprises over 540 members statewide and is an approved provider of continuing education for those holding the CAE designation. Learn more about the ESSAE.
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)