The Capital Region Chamber of Commerce is the heart of business in New York’s Capital Region. We aim to achieve economic prosperity, for our business members and community. The Chamber represents 2,800 businesses and organizations throughout the Capital Region that employs more than 150,000 area residents. We allow for-profit and nonprofit businesses of different types and sizes to accomplish more together than would be possible on their own. Learn more about the Capital Region Chamber.
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)