ASPPA — the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries — and its affiliates, ACOPA, NAPA and NTSAA, combine efforts to create the premier national organization(s) for career retirement plan professionals. The membership is comprised of the many disciplines supporting retirement income management and benefits policy. Members are part of the diversified, technical, and highly regulated benefits industry. ASPPA represents the most committed individuals of the profession—those who have made a career of retirement plan and pension policy work. Learn more about the ASPPA.
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)