The American Society of Appraisers is a multi-discipline, non-profit, international organization of professional appraisers representing all appraisal disciplines: Appraisal Review and Management, Business Valuation, Gems and Jewelry, Machinery and Technical Specialties, Personal Property and Real Property. Our mission is to foster the public trust of our members and the appraisal profession through compliance with the highest levels of ethical and professional standards. Learn more about the ASA.
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC)