The AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) is an organization-based voluntary membership Center for firms and state audit organizations (SAO) designed to help CPAs meet the challenges of performing quality audits. As a member of the GAQC, we are committed to audit quality in the critical area of governmental audits, including those performed under Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133, Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations. The Center serves as a comprehensive resource for member firms and state audit organizations (SAO), supporting you on your governmental audits. In addition, the Center provides members with an opportunity to network and exchange information with other member firms who have demonstrated a commitment to governmental audit quality.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)