The AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center (GAQC) is an organization-based voluntary membership Center for firms and state audit organizations (SAO) designed to help CPAs meet the challenges of performing quality audits. As a member of the GAQC, we are committed to audit quality in the critical area of governmental audits, including those performed under Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133, Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations. The Center serves as a comprehensive resource for member firms and state audit organizations (SAO), supporting you on your governmental audits. In addition, the Center provides members with an opportunity to network and exchange information with other member firms who have demonstrated a commitment to governmental audit quality.
- Colonie Chamber of Commerce
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Saratoga Chamber of Commerce
- Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Northeastern Subcontractors Association (NESCA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New York State Medical Group Management Association