The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC) was established a firm-based voluntary membership center for firms that audit employee benefit plans to help CPAs meet the challenges of performing quality audits in this unique and complex area. As a member of the EBPAQC, members can network, exchange information, share best practices, and discuss issues with other member firms that have demonstrated a commitment to audit quality.
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)