The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) established the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential in 2008 for CPAs who specialize in forensic accounting. The CFF credential is granted exclusively to CPAs who demonstrate considerable expertise in forensic accounting through their knowledge, skills, and experience. The CFF encompasses fundamental and specialized forensic accounting skills that CPA practitioners apply in a variety of service areas, including: bankruptcy; electronic data analysis; family law; valuations; fraud prevention, detection, and response; financial statement misrepresentation; and damages calculations. Learn more about AICPA Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
- Women’s Business Council (WBC)
- CPAmerica Inc.
- Eastern Contractors Association (ECA)
- Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern New York Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP)
- Empire State Society of Association Executives (ESSAE)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)