Summer Intern – June through August 2018
Note: This role requires a commitment of approximately 32 hours per week from late June through mid-August.
- Working as part of an audit team to perform fieldwork and audit processes
- Preparing workpapers for audit, review and/or compilation engagements
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements for clients in various industries
- Preparing tax forms for businesses in various industries as needed
- Developing basic knowledge of accounting and tax concepts
- Other responsibilities as assigned
To qualify for this role you must have:
- Progress towards an undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Accounting or a related field
- Future plans to obtain CPA license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Expertise in organization and time management; ability to adhere to time budgets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
To apply please complete our online application by uploading your cover letter and resume on our Careers page.