Employee Benefit Plans<< back to industries
Increased responsibility due to the Pension Protection Act of 2006, rising health care costs and fluctuating investment earnings are major challenges for Employee Benefit Plans. In a continually changing regulatory environment, building and maintaining successful Employee Benefit Plans requires strategic planning and professional expertise.
Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs, P.C. has over 25 years of experience helping ensure your Employee Benefit Plan meets its objectives and stays compliant with current regulations. The TBC Employee Benefit Plan teams are experts in providing services to Employee Benefit Plans.
Benefiting with Quality Relationships and Quality Work:
- Regular attendance at your organization’s meetings & events
- Expertise in health, welfare & retirement plans
- Plan design & implementation to meet your needs
- Focus on new regulatory pronouncements & compliance
We Offer a Broad Range of Services including:
- Audits of Health Benefit Plans
- Audits of Pension Plans including Defined Benefit, Profit Sharing & 401(K) Plans
- Preparation of all associated regulatory reports
- Full range of pension plan services
- For a complete list of services, click here
For more information contact email@example.com or call and ask for any of our partners at (518)456-6663.
We are members of AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.